Little boy clothes are so cute... (See that plaid orange and blue shirt? We called that his little "man" shirt :)
And of course, there was lots of fun food... Cupcakes, meatballs, fruit, quiche, cheese balls, jelly beans, M&Ms, and Oreo Truffles. (Our theme was "polka dots," hence all the round food!)
I will be making these again undoubtedly. :)
1 package oreo cookies
1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
2 boxes Baker's semi-sweet chocolate squares (8 squares each box)
Cookie sheet with wax paper
1. Crush whole package of oreo cookies; place in large bowl.
2. Add package of cream cheese to cookies--mix until mixture is thick and well-blended. Form mixture into 1"-2" balls.
3. Melt 12 squares of chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring inbetween intervals.
4. Once fully melted, dip oreo balls into chocolate, steading ball on a fork. Let excess chocolate drip before transferring to cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
5. Let cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours (or overnight) before serving. Store in an air-tight container in the fridge.