June 20, 2008

decor on the walls

Last weekend, I visited an antique show at one of our local parks. There were all these little booths with anything and everything set up--old metal wash bins, artwork, jars, yard accessories, you name it. I ended up taking this little piece home:

It is a 5x7 embroidered cloth--I thought it would be an adorable addition to our bedroom. Really, we haven't hung very much art at all in our house yet--we still have pictures leaning against walls of where we might like them to go. Whoops. Maybe this will jumpstart the decorating of the walls.

After I bought this piece, I found several other cool frames at Hobby Lobby (1/2 off!) to create a montage with this embroidered one. Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration. Now for the decorating!

Be well!

2 comments:

leanne said...

What a great find! I love the blue color of that frame. SO looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey-o

Loved the blog, the handbag is beautiful. How will you use it?

Love ya
Mama