November 19, 2008

huh...?

I've promised sewing projects, and sewing you will soon see... Once I have a few more minutes, I will post some photos, most likely early next week as I have the whole week off. Yipee! Visions of yarn and fabric are dancing in my head...

Do you ever have so many projects going on, both in your mind and in your hands, that you feel giddily overwhelmed? That's kind of where I'm at right now.

And now, for the "huh" moment... Found this online today at Knit One Crochet Too.  Deer Antler Buttons.  I'm half repulsed, half amused. Well, more like 3/4 repulsed. 


Yay or nay? Waste not, want not... 

2 comments:

tess said...

huh? indeed. i like most every button there is but those are definitely strange. like those knitted toeless socks.

looking forward to seeing your latest craft endeavors!

leanne said...

I think they're sorta cool. I don't think I would ever use them though. What would you put them on? I can't wait to see some of your yarn projects!!